We use a high power truck-mounted steam cleaning system in conjunction with a specialised upholstery cleaning tool to deep clean your upholstery using the appropriate method to suit your fabric type.
The system is fully self contained with its own power source, water and waste tanks making it highly efficient, reducing cleaning times and disruption and hence reducing cleaning costs.
We always pre-test for colour fastness and any potential problems before proceeding.
The cleaning process consists of:
- Pre-testing to determine the most suitable cleaning method.
- Pre-treatment of the fabric with the appropriate cleaning solution.
- A full deep clean of the upholstery using the appropriate method
- Heavily soiled areas and persistent stains are treated individually.
- A final rinsing process contains a deodorising and sanitising treatment to leave the upholstery feeling clean and fresh.
- An optional Fabric Protector treatment can be applied if required to give protection against spills and stains and maintain the appearance of your upholstery.
- As most of the moisture is removed during the process the majority of upholstery will be dry and the room useable within a few hours.
Use our cost calculator now or call us for a highly competitive quote.